Walking in my Shoes Walking in my Shoes

hmm(again a hmm...il just add comments in the box)

the weakest of your dm covers imo...though a remix and a few alterations would make this the best of your dm covers...the template is there

Enjoy the Silence Marky Spark Enjoy the Silence Marky Spark

solid cover

decent cover... out of the DM covers you did i prefer world in my eyes the best.

I dont like the insert of melody for vocals(though that didnt last long) Would rather you attempt vocals hehe

Siempre (Always) Siempre (Always)

lovely

Great piece. I prefer your output in this genre to that of the electronica..... Funny thing about this is i was waiting for it to build up to something and i was cleaning up... I hadnt noticed it had ended and started again hehe after 10 mins of listening to it to!!!! 10/10

Tranquility Piano Tranquility Piano

listen to it all before voting!!

just pretend i gave nothing else matters 10 i didnt listen to all of it before reviewing.... shame on me grr hehe

After the Humility After the Humility

forgive me for pointing out....

forgive me for pointing out.... but isnt humility(and this reprise) the same song as 'I feel alive' ??

:D

MarkySpark responds:

You noticed the chords are the same, You have a good ear!

Who Can We Trust Who Can We Trust

Great

I aint a fan of this type of music as you know so cant give too much insight. This track is still my fave out of what i have heard of yours and both the writing of the verse and flow of the rap is great, there has been a couple where the feel of nervousness(if that makes sence) appears in the delivery of the vocals as apposed to this where there flow appears confident and hard hitting

nietzlawe responds:

I'm not really a fan of Hip Hop as much as I used to be. There is a bit of tightness doing some of the later songs because I did them some time after I left Uni, so didn't practice as much or write as much. I still remember doing Who Can We Trust while a bit drunk, but I felt a bit disillusioned as well around that time, so it felt natural to say what I said, I just wanted to lay into things, attack things viciously.

&amp;lt;&amp;lt; Moonlight Sonata &amp;gt;&amp;gt; << Moonlight Sonata >>

Is beethoven in my bedroom?

hehe cool stuff... one of my 'listenables' from the classical/romantic era

i think Ludwig Rellstab said it best when this piece of music was like moonlight shining on a lake... and a nice interpretation this is too

MarkySpark responds: